Incase you are facing issue with pairing the speaker to your Bluetooth device, Kindly follow the below mentioned troubleshooting steps.
- Hold the Power ON/OFF button down for 30 seconds.
- It may be necessary to 'Forget this Device', as follows:
1. Tap Settings.
2. Tap Bluetooth.
3. Tap the icon to the right of 'Fugoo Speaker'.
4. Tap 'Forget this Device'.
5. Tap 'Forget Device'.
As long as the speaker is in pairing mode, the Bluetooth device should find the speaker again, and pair with it.
- Incase you are unable to connect via Bluetooth even after that you will need to drain the speaker's battery to fix the issue.
1.Unplug the charger from the speaker
2.Press and hold on the volume button for 30 seconds.
3.Repeat the step till the battery dies completely.
4.Plug in the charger and let the device charge for 1-2 hours.
5.Try a different wall outlet and AC cord .
Just turn the device on and let it be until it eventually runs out of battery on it's own.
- Once you confirm that the speaker's battery is dead. Do not turn it "ON".
- Connect it to a charger for 2-3 hours then turn the speaker "ON"
Please sign in to leave a comment.