You can connect to your Fugoo Bluetooth Speaker either through its audio input jack
or through a Bluetooth wireless link.
Note - Only one of these inputs can be active at a time !!!
- Connecting through an audio cable to the audio input
1. Connect one end of a 3.5 mm audio cable to your Fugoo Bluetooth Speaker's audio
input jack, then connect the other end to the headphones jack of your audio device.
2. The LED glows blue and a voice prompt says, “Disconnected. Bluetooth off.
3. Plugging an audio cable into the speaker's audio input jack turns off the Bluetooth
wireless link, to save power and maximize battery life.
- Pairing and connecting with another Bluetooth device
1. Make sure that a 3.5 mm audio cable is not connected to the speaker's audio input.
2. Place your Fugoo Bluetooth Speaker and your other Bluetooth device within
33 feet (10 meters) of each other.
3. Turn the speaker and the other device on.
4. Hold the (Bluetooth) button for three seconds. The LED blinks blue and red
repeatedly. If voice prompts are enabled, the speaker says, “Pairing mode".
Use the Bluetooth settings of your device to connect. The speaker will
remain in pairing mode for three minutes.
5. On your other Bluetooth device, turn on Bluetooth, which will allow it to discover
the speaker. (See the Bluetooth settings information for your device.)
6. Select 'Fugoo Speaker' on your Bluetooth device.
7. Wait briefly for the speaker to discover your Bluetooth device. If voice prompts
are enabled, the speaker will say, "Pairing successful” and “Connected”.
If you hear "Pairing is unsuccessful. Please try again. Powering off.", try
If you are using an iPhone or an iPad that has been previously paired to the
speaker, it may be necessary to 'Forget this Device', as follows:
1. Tap Settings.
2. Tap Bluetooth.
3. Tap the icon to the right of 'Fugoo Speaker'.
4. Tap 'Forget this Device'.
5. Tap 'Forget Device'.
As long as the speaker is in pairing mode, the iPhone should find the speaker
again, and pair with it.
Please sign in to leave a comment.