Note: Only two speakers of same model supports TWS.
For FUGOO 2.0 Speakers :
- Make sure both Fugoo speakers (Speaker A and Speaker B) are on and in close proximity to each other. Speaker A is master speaker, and Speaker B is slave speaker.
- Long press the Bluetooth button on Speaker B to enter pairing mode. The red and blue led will start to flash.
- Double-Click the Bluetooth button on Speaker A to enter TWS searching, and you
will hear the voice prompts “du” on Speaker A.
- Once the two speakers are paired together, the “amber” led will solid on Speaker B
to indicate that it is a slave speaker, and both speakers will prompt “connected”
- Pair your device via Bluetooth to Speaker A, and you can play audio.
For Element Speakers :