If your speaker starts making a Buzzing or high pitched noise, It is usually due to over charging the unit.
- Hold the Power ON/OFF button down for 30 seconds.
- Try using the Bluetooth or aux feature to connect to a device and try playing audio from it.
- You will need to drain the speaker's battery to fix the issue.
1.Unplug the charger from the speaker
2.Press and hold on the volume button for 30 seconds.
3.Repeat the step till the battery dies completely.
4.Plug in the charger and let the device charge for 1-2 hours.
5.Try a different wall outlet and AC cord .
Just turn the device on and let it be unit it eventually runs out of battery on it's own.
- Once you confirm that the speaker's battery is dead. Do not turn it "ON".
- Connect it to a charger for 2-3 hours then turn the speaker "ON"
If Step 1,2 and 3 doesn’t resolve the issue. Please email the below details with the findings to check warranty
- First and last name
- Phone number
- Shipping address (Cannot be a P.O. box)
- A copy of the proof of purchase / receipt. (Name of the Store/Date of purchase with year/ Brand name or Product description)
- A close-up photo of the manufacturer's label on the unit showing a clear view of the Fugoo nameplate with the serial and the model number of the device
- A few pictures of the issue
Please sign in to leave a comment.