Follow these steps to pair and connect your Fugoo Bluetooth Speaker with a Kindle Fire...
- Tap at the top of the screen and pull down the Settings menu.
- Tap 'Wireless'.
- Tap the arrow to the right of the Bluetooth selection.
- If it's not already on, tap the Bluetooth button to turn it on.
- Put your Fugoo Speaker into Pairing Mode by turning it on, and then press and hold the Bluetooth button (for 3 seconds) until the speaker says "Pairing Mode".
- Watch the screen. When 'Fugoo Speaker' appears, tap it to pair and automatically connect with it.
- If your speaker does not automatically appear, tap 'Search for devices', then tap 'Fugoo Speaker' to pair and automatically connect with it.
- When you have successfully paired with your Fugoo Speaker you'll see "Paired' as in the screen below.
- WA, 12-19-2013